Start with the first post
- Why Science is Sexist
- Not about Tim Hunt
- Sexism in Science is Dead! Long live Sexism in Science!
- Talent, Hard Work, and the Economist; audiences, commenters, and the importance of ‘feelings’
- Shirty stuff
- Nobel men: time for a no bull policy?
- I know I am, but what are you?*
- Affirmative action: good enough for the gander
- ‘that stupid sciam blog’ and why it matters
- Sausagefests: the Academy vs the Community
- It’s all about self-citation, says the Economist
- Fallibility is not a failing
- Grumpy about Gillard
- Necessary evils
- Sitting on the gender fence
- Sticking with initials
- The super short version
- Why might you want to disbelieve the Moss-Racusin study?
- On Bias
- What do you mean, we’re all sexist?
Monthly Archives: June 2013
The difficulty in challenging boys-only reading clubs is that when it comes down to it, this is as simple a form of affirmative action as you can imagine. In the face of a lack of reading achievement, this is a … Continue reading